Thursday, January 10, 2013

A puppy that was in the back of a truck when we hitched a ride with someone. It kept trying to snuggle up to me. It was cute!


La Chela finally had her Chanchitos!! She had 10 piggies but she accidently killed one of them while she was
trying to get up after the birth. So she has 9. 4 boys and 5 girls. 


While I was holding the piggy, it was whinning and crying and Chela didnt like
that. But she was in a little patio in front of the house that was blocked
off in the front. She went through the house and around the back to the
front and charged me. Scared me to death but I put the piggy back just in
time to keep from being ran over by an angry momma pig!!

A photo someone had in their house that we contacted. The dog with the pool stick that is stabbing the table is Kip, The dog kinda hiding in the background is Jagger. The big Bull Dog is Elder Ure. The dog with the glasses is Adam. And the one with the pool stick and the cigar is Mark. Ignore the cigar, it was just in the picture :)
The branch President and his wife.


The Hospital that is in La Dalia. Its super small and has some bad service but that's about as good as it gets here in La Dalia.
Our church here in La Dalia.

The chapel in our church.
The sacrament table and pulpit in our church.

The baptismal font in our church.


My companion and I in front of the church.

A bright orange bird that was eating bananas outside the branch President's house.

A cookie mix Aunt Teresa sent me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment