Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!! I love you so much!!

Mom, I don't know how I could thank you for everything that you have done, given, or made for me in my life. Everything I am or ever will be is because of you. I cant even imagine how hard is was to raise a crazy child like me. I cant imagine how you feel while I am away from home right now but I know that you are proud of me. Because of your influence, your love, your care, I am here. I know that I'm not perfect but I get better everyday due to the things that I have learned because of you. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for your constant efforts to teach me the things our Lord has given us. Now I have the chance to teach what you taught me, to others so that they might also know of the blessings that they can receive through obedience to the Gospel. I cant wait to get home and give you a hug, a hug long waited for. :)

Love you Mom!!



Btw... Look this up :)

http://motherhood.mormon.org/?cid=HPTH050814094

No comments:

Post a Comment