Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10, 2014

Alright everyone... This past week was alittle crazy. First off, we started the week by finding alot of new people to teach which was really exciting. It is always really awesome to find new people to teach because you get to watch as the spirit acts in their lives. You get to see how they change when they really want to follow Christ and live His teachings. And I love answering the questions that they have about the church or gospel related subjects. When they dont ask questions, its hard to see what they really want to know, but when they ask things, it gives us something to work off.

So this week, I also got informed that I had emergency changes. That means that I got changed before the normal change date. The ZLs told me Friday night so I had all day Saturday and Sunday after church to go and visit all of Tipitapa to say bye to everyone I knew. It was hard to say bye to E and S and their kids. And E and M were pretty sad that I had to go. THe Branch Pres and his wife have been really loving to me while ive been here and I love them so much!! His wife cried when I left. I was on the verg of tears all day. I feel like Tipitapa is like home to me. I walk in the street and I know everyone that passes and we all have our little stories together. I feel alittle weird here since its a new area that I dont know but the change will be good for me. So I just got here in my new area with my new comp. His name is Elder T from Las Vegas. He is finishing his mission in the next 7 weeks so I will be with him while he finishes. We are in Chichigalpa, Chinandega. I know alittle bit of the area since I used to be in Chinandega when I started my mission but it is going to be awesome to get to know it better and work here!! Im going to miss Tipitapa, a part of my heart will stay there. Love the Work!!!!

"The tests of life are tailored for our own best interests, and all will face the burdens best suited to their own mortal experience. In the end we will realize that God is merciful as well as just and that all the rules are fair. We can be reassured that our challenges will be the ones we needed, and conquering them will bring blessings we could have received in no other way."
~ Jeffrey R. Holland

¡¡¡Les Amo Mucho!!!

Elder Daugherty 

No comments:

Post a Comment