Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June 3, 2014

Well, sorry hat I have to write on a Tuesday but the weather would not let me write yesterday. I just want to write a bit about the week since I dont have much time.

This week we basically just worked with the people that we have teaching. F, finally accepted a baptismal date!! Its for the 21st of June but that thing is that we think she headed to Panama to work.... So we don't know now what is going to happen.

We found another teenagers, I, who has been to church a lot and we are going to try to put a baptismal date with him this week!!

The rainy season has started and it is coming with a lot of thunder and lightening!! A lot more than I have heard in my life!! These past couple days it has been raining a lot!! When the thunder starts, the power gets really bad and flickers out a lot. So it has actually started to rain again right now so I'm going to wrap this up!!

Hope everyone had a great week and I love you all!!! There will be a better letter next week :)

“Stand tall and be strong in defense of those great virtues which have been the backbone of our social progress. When you are united, your power is limitless. You can accomplish anything you wish to accomplish.
-President Gordon B. Hinckley

“Write down in a secure place the important things you learn from the Spirit. You will find that as you write down precious impressions, often more will come. Also, the knowledge you gain will be available throughout your life. Always, day or night, wherever you are, whatever you are doing, seek to recognize and respond to the direction of the Spirit.”
― Richard G. Scott

¡¡¡Les Amo Mucho!!!

Elder Daugherty

No comments:

Post a Comment